Head of Valuations
Barbora is responsible for heading the Valuation Department at JLL Slovakia.
Barbora is responsible for heading the Valuation Department and oversees two real estate professionals. The department acts on behalf of a wide range of international and local clients and the valuation team is responsible for preparation of valuations and appraisals of all types of properties in the Slovak Republic.
Barbora joined the Valuation Department at Jones Lang LaSalle Bratislava office in January 2013.
Successfully completed property valuations and consultancy projects include:
• Property Portfolio valuations on half-yearly basis for Immofinanz AG;
• Annual property valuations for Trigranit;
• Valuation of industrial properties – e.g. for Goodman, CTP;
• Valuation of retail properties for Mlyny a.s.;
• Valuation of extensive number of land plots prepared for further development;
• Valuations for loan security purposes on behalf of a variety of banks.
Barbora gained previous professional working experience in administration and in letting industry in the Slovak Republic and United Kingdom.
Education & Affiliations
Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Master´s Degree (MSc) in Real Estate at the University of Glasgow, School of Social and Political Sciences.
Bachelor’s degree (Bc) in Trade and Tourism Business at the University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of Commerce.